Wednesday, December 17, 2008

J.R. Ward

J. R. Ward is an amazing writer. She lives in the south with her highly supportive husband and her beloved golden retrevier.

I have always had problems finding books that hook my intrest and J.R. Ward's books not only hooked me but completley reeled me in. from reading the back of the first book I simply had to read it. And by the middle of "Dark Lover" i had already fallen in love with the characters and each book that goes on I have realized that i know a person just like every character in these books, including myself.

J.R. Ward went to and graduated from law school, and then began working in health care in boston and spent many years as cheif of staff for one of the premier academic medical centers in the nation.

To know more about this extrodonary author and her books you can visit her and the brotherhood on their wesite: http://www.jrward.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment